- Provide support for teaching service department operations.
- Managing department financies and assets.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Distribute and allocate warrants.
- Re-allocate and / or draw up virements where necessary.
- Process payments for suppliers of goods and services.
- Process payments for teachers' monthly salaries, maintenance and third parties.
- Process payments of teachers' arrears for:
- Acting allowances
- Under payments
- 1st Appointments
- Effect changes in teachers' salaries regarding:
- Bank details
- Garnish Orders
- Capturing and reconciliation of revenue
- Report budget performance.
- Draft response to queries raised by Author General.
- Vendoring of teachers.
- Assist in processing of terminal benefits (Provide proof of payment).
- Support Electronic Teachers Management System (D_Bit & Resource link).
- Support internet connectivity, softwares, and hardwares.
- Give Advice and coordinate the relevant upcoming technology.
- Manage Database/System Security, servers and movement of workstations.
- Receive incoming mails and prepare the mails for circulation.
- Keep teachers files.
- Maintain a record of movement of files.
- File correspondence in appropriate files and mark such letters for action as directed by the Director TSD.
- Dispatch out going mails to various destinations.